"Peter was a gem to work with. From the first time we met him to the ording of our wedding pictures, his first concern was to make sure our needs were met. He never interfered the wedding or reception, but was still there to get every perfect picture. We would highly recommend Peter to our family and friends as he is very professional."
                                             -Brian and Courtney
                                               Woodland, CA

CLICK ON PHOTOGRAPH TO SEE
LARGER VERSION

"We used this picture for our holiday greeting card and received so many accolades that it will be impossible to exceed next year without bringing Peter back!"

-Kelli
   Seattle, WA

LARGER VERSION

"Peter made the trip to San Jose twice, first to meet us and then again for our design consultation at the church. It was great to know what we had planned out and where he would be at various times so there would be no surprises. We were surprised because he was barely visible through the ceremony! Peter was more than willing to follow what we needed for our family pictures and we can't thank him enough!

Robbie and Stacy      San Jose, CA

ANOTHER VERSION

CLICK HERE To Hear What More Clients Have To Say

[Contact Me] [Photog. Types] [Free Reports] [More Questions?] [A True Story] [Welcome]

The Best Guarantee In The World!
CLICK HERE
To Find Out How Your Photographs Will THRILL You, Or You Don't Pay A Cent For Them

FREE CHAT! Call me on the phone, and we can chat about your photography.
 CLICK HERE

There's NO cost, and NO obligation.

QUESTIONS? You can EMAIL me with any questions you have, and I'll email you back within 48 hours!
CLICK HERE